This article will go through how you edit and design badges along with some tips.
- To change the design of your badges you’ll need to open VisitLog Manager and go to Administration.
- Now head to Design visitor badge.
- By default, there are four standard templates/labels. It’s Standard print badge, Parking badge, Wifi badge, and Badge template 1.
- From these fields, you choose what you want printed on the visitor badge. Mark and drag the mouse to drop in the box on the right (3)
- Move the fields to where you want them. To reduce the fields size, hold the mouse in the bottom right corner of the text box. To move, hover the mouse anywhere on the text box and drag. Edit the text by right clicking on the field and selecting EDIT
- Here you can reset the badge to it’s original state, copy an existing one to save time, and change orientation between vertical and horizontal
- Finish by saving and printing out a test badge to see if everything looks alright. Done!