This article will go through how to set up VisitLog Cloud SMS Service to message hosts or visitors. The VisitLog Cloud SMS services requires VisitLog to be connected to a Cloud Account. If you don’t have one, contact us.
- Open VisitLog Manager and go to Administration
- Go to Messages when sign in/out visitors
- Go to the SMS Tab and click on Activate sms function.
- Here you can decide if VisitLog will send SMS to the cellphone number or telephone number. Go to your host-list to see if you’ve added numbers to the telephone-column or in the cellphone-column.
- Pick Send with http(s) and choose Cloud SMS Service in the Edit menu
- Lastly add messages that you want to send to the Host or Visitor. Don’t forget to check the Activate box before hitting Save. Note that sending SMS to the visitor would require them to enter their phone-number at the login screen.
- All done!