This article will go through how to import hosts into VisitLog via Excel. Often this will be quicker than adding hosts one by one manually.
- Download the Excel template below. This has fields in the correct order with correct column headers.
- Enter your hosts into the Excel sheet. It’s always recommended to add phone numbers to both Telephone and Cellphone field. Save the Excel sheet to the computer.
- Open VisitLog Manager and go to Administration.
- Go to Host list.
- Click on Import list.
- Then click on the three dots to choose the excel file.
- Select the Excel sheet with your hosts.
- Click on Open.
- Click on OK.
- Check that the correct amount of employees were found and click Yes to import. All done!
- If you receive the error below this means that VisitLog can’t access the Excel sheet due to it being open. Save your Excel work, close it and try again.
The process cannot access the file "C:\User\Account\Downloads\VisitLog Import Hosts.xlsx" because it is being used by another process.