This article will go through how you can limit the host field to a list which only contains your host. This is so visitors can’t enter a person not at your company or visitor spelling error. It will also show how to automatically suggest host and how many names are displayed.
1. Limit the host field
- Open VisitLog Manager and go to administration.
- Go to Visitor-screen (Kiosk)
- Check this box to limit the host-field to only show and allow active hosts in the host-list.
2. Automatically suggest host
- Go to Local settings.
- Check this box if you want to automatically suggest a host when you start entering their name.
- Check this box and adjust number of host displayed, 4 is recommended as to not interfere with on-screen keyboard.
- Save settings, done!