This article will go through how to remove a host from VisitLog.
A host can either be removed or inactivated. Removing a host will delete them from VisitLog entirely whilst inactivating a host will only make them unavailable for visitors. Host imported from a directory service such as Active Directory or Azure AD will not be deleted unless specified in their respective settings. It is recommended to inactivate these instead.
1. Remove host
- Open VisitLog Manager and go to Administration.
- Go to Host list.
- Select the host you want to delete.
- Click on Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm deletion.
2. Inactivate host
- Select the host you want to inactivate.
- Click on Inactivate Host.
- Click Yes to confirm inactivation.
3. Activate host
- Select Show unactive accounts.
- Select the host you want to activate.
- Click on Activate Host.
- Click Yes to confirm activation.